Join Rock S.O.L.I.D.
Current CSU College of Business students are eligible to apply to become a steward. Stewards gain valuable skills that Fortune 500 companies are looking for, such as talent, diverse experience(s), inclusive cross-cultural communication skills, and a proven record of accomplishment. By becoming a Rock S.O.L.I.D. Steward, you will not only gain skills that will be beneficial after graduation, but you will also get to share your experiences with future COB students.
Steward Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the student face of the College of Business by giving tours to prospective students, families, current and potential donors
- Provide personal student experiences on panels when the College of Business hosts recruiting events for prospective students, families, current and potential donors
- Host prospective students, families, current and potential donors to lunch on campus
- Escort prospective students who are sitting in on a business course
- All other duties as assigned in order to assist Undergraduate Programs with inclusive programming, visitation, and collaboration
- Stewards must be Business Administration majors
- Stewards must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Stewards are required to give a minimum of 5 tours per semester, and are expected to fill in when necessary
- Stewards are expected to set aside 5-10 hours per week to be readily available for tours
- Stewards are required to participate in a bi-weekly 1 hour team meeting
Ready to be a Steward?
- Apply online to join our team HERE
- You will need to submit an updated resume as part of your application. You can contact the Career Management Center if you would like assistance with updating your resume.
Contact Rock S.O.L.I.D. Program Coordinator, David Ferree, with questions.
- Email: email@example.com