First Generation Events
Fall 2021 Semester
Wednesday, September 8th, 5-6pm, Rockwell Courtyard
“Semester Kick Off Social”
- Grab some First Gen gear! T-shirts, water bottles, and more!
- Meet your First Gen peers.
- Relax and let loose with classic “yard and card” games.
Thursday, October 14th, 5-6pm, Sonny Lubick Lounge
“The Last Academic Success Workshop You’ll Ever Need”
- Learn scientifically-backed study strategies.
- Develop a personalized time management system.
- Learn strategies for goal-setting and motivation
- Explore resiliency and growth mindset.
- Understand University GPA repair and protection polices.
Thursday, November 11th, 4:30-5:30pm, Rockwell Conference Room 119
“Stress Less: By the CSU Health Network”
- Learn about the physical and mental toll that stress can have on you.
- Know your stress triggers and how to detect early warning signs.
- Develop strategies for reducing stress in your life. Live happier and healthier!
Thursday, December 9th, 5-6pm, Bohemian Auditorium
- Take a break from studying, and play some trivia.
- Holiday themed. CSU themed. Sports, food, celebrities…. You pick the theme!
- Win prizes for correct answers!